Loved. Restored. Healed.
All Caps Hair is proud to partner with Blue Heart International to ensure the betterment of trafficked and sexually exploited survivors. Blue Heart provides transitional housing and street outreach to victims and offers awareness and prevention education to communities. Our new Aqua Blue Cap is Beauty in Action and 20% of every cap sold in the US goes directly to fund outreach and services for victims of sex trafficking. Become part of the movement and promote awareness by taking a photo in your Blue Cap with the included Blue Heart sticker on your palm and tag @blueheartinternational @allcapshair #capthetrack . Together we can bring heart and healing to sexually exploited survivors.
Help Bring Awareness to Human Trafficking
- The average age a teen enters the sex trade in the U.S. is 12 to 14-year-old. Many victims are runaway girls who were sexually abused as children.
- Trafficking primarily involves exploitation which comes in many forms, including: forcing victims into prostitution, subjecting victims to slavery or involuntary servitude and compelling victims to commit sex acts for the purpose of creating pornography.
- California harbors 3 of the FBI’s 13 highest child sex trafficking areas on the nation: Los Angeles, San Francisco and San Diego.
- A $32 billion-a-year industry, human trafficking is on the rise and is in all 50 states.
- Up to 300,000 Americans under 18 are lured into the commercial sex trade each year.